воскресенье, августа 28, 2011

The most elite grot military unit ever assembled!


Hi! Your friendly neighbor Storag is in the mood for some writing and hence here is a group photo of my gretchin squad recently primed and ready to be painted.

- Are you gangsters? - No! We are GRETCHINS!!!

This is kinda special moment, because now my first conversion project can be deemed complete.

I want to say a few words about why I started this one.
Partially, because I feel it was unfair that goblins where reduced to the state of half-minded orc slaves in 40k. As for the other part - grots are cheap and grubby in concept  therefore that makes them a great "target practice" for a beginner such as myself.

It took me quite some time and effort to complete them. I learned a lot working on them, - from basic concepts of miniature modding to the point where I'm looking forward to manufacturing plastic copies of my own green stuff designs. And at the end I like this guys very much and will write a detailed post about each of them as I did with "Loota".

Thanks for your time, that's all for now folks! =)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий