четверг, августа 25, 2011

The grot "Big Mek" conversion

Hi guys, Storag here. To start with, I want to show you a milestone that marks the beginning of my miniature modding endeavors.

Looking back at him through the time passed I see many flaws and lots of things I could have done better. But none the less he was born rather charismatic to compensate for my lack of experience and skill - Da Slopawka, my firstborn. He pokes. Slow, but hard.

Originally he was meant to look like this one:



But then my knife messed with his body and here is his new appearance: 


"Da Warbozz needz ya!"

"They went this way!"

"I meant THAT way!"

To make this conversion i used:

- Body and head from GW "Ork Gretchin" pack (the only body in the kit without premade hands)
- Power fist arm from GW "Devastator squad" pack
- Army Painter "Green stuff"

Backpack was made from piece of plastic decorated with parts from Runtherds shock rod and the right hand was scratch-build using random plastic scrap sawed off from whatever was within my reach =)


Must say that I have a weakness to creating back stories for every character I work on. Just can't leave all those questions like "who he is", "why he is as he is" and so on unanswered. Sometimes this even helps =). Here is a story for this green buddy, a short variant...

The Weird Moon's clan "miniature big mek" got his position when his master the former clan's big mek was partially warped away by his own warp gun. Suffice to say this wasn't a "usual" accident. Such "accidents" occurred to every orc in the clan who had some potential of becoming a mek, until he was the only one with the skills to do the job.

Thanks for watching this and please leave your comments!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий