среда, сентября 21, 2011

Grots review pt.1


Hello fellas, as promised, Storag continue to review grots from his converted squad and today's guests are this two scouts: 







This miniatures are very much alike in both their pose and solidity. There is little to tell about - It was hard to think of a way to alter them without massive cutting and re-sculpting I obviously wasn't ready for. Instead I used GS to make them unique outfits and replaced their weapons. 
The end look of this parts largely depended on pure luck and unintentional choices as my vision of what they should look like was very unclear. The main idea, however, was to make them look like they are wearing stongly weathered pieces of human military uniform and it seems that I succeeded somehow :)

Forgive me for such a small post but really there isn't much more to tell about this two. As always I'll gladly answer any questions =)
Farewell! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий